Sunday 4 March 2012

hello, sweetie

So a little introduction from me - I'm Kelly nice to meet you :) 


 Currently Juggling University life with working in the office
 Media Student
★ Partial to Chinese food
★ Lover of fashion and music
 ★ Summer holidays
 ★ Salad cream on everything
★ Would run away with the Doctor any day... (as in blue police box)



Nicknames: Jesus, The Kelster, Come Along Jones

Why did I decide to blog? : I've been thinking of creating one for a while. But for now, I thought I would start blogging about my current obsession: Doctor Who, along with anything else I find interesting within the media, or in general.


Hope you enjoy my ramblings! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kelly, nice to meet you :)
    Nicknames: Jesus -|---
    Finally you got your blog live, woo!
    Thanks for following mine :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, disciple of mine!
      Thanks for following... and sorry if I clog up your news feed with DW related stuff :) haha
      Now its time to get addicted to blogging.... xx

      Delete